Are there any people get caught by recent ban hammer?

All about waroverlay
TJKD1994

Post by TJKD1994 » 13 Sep 2018, 22:04

And what are you guys best record for using the cheat and not get banned?
DrWhat

Re: Are there any people get caught by recent ban hammer?

Post by DrWhat » 14 Sep 2018, 14:14

Been using the cheat for 3 months now, not been banned.
IndirectCell

Post by IndirectCell » 19 Sep 2018, 14:58

Same, been useing this hack for many months now, id say its relatively safe, i think the anti-cheat system works on reporting and submitting replays, so i guess its not a good idea to drag too much attention to yourself.

Iv been playing it with 500% autoaim, because i relized the slow movement looks more robotic for me rather than just have it go all over the place based on enemy :P

I was watching my own replays.

Of corse i dunno if server keeps track of where one is aiming at trough invisible continus bullets out of the turret to see where you are "actually" aiming all the time with 100% accurasy :P
ImClean

Post by ImClean » 11 Oct 2018, 22:31

Of corse i dunno if server keeps track of where one is aiming at trough invisible continus bullets out of the turret to see where you are "actually" aiming all the time with 100% accurasy :P
[/quote]
The server replay does as they can even see in your scope from your view.
Funwave

Post by Funwave » 17 Nov 2018, 23:00

At first, this WO-Member write a wise fact about Ban´s:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1581

Second: I use this little helper longer as 3 Month ;) and YES !- you are on high risk if you use it at SB or RB.
Be clear that really NO ONE can hide all reflexes to look out for an enemy - also accidentally through Houses, Hills and other concrete Builds.
In AB you can see a Name above the enemy and maybe you aim as me - 2 points below the underline of his name and -Gotcha- you have the same aim as the "Little Helper" and its a clean way to hide your Bot.
No one can see through 6 Trees, 2 hills, and 2 houses that at this special point stands a Tank in RB/SB if you watch out for enemies and stick 100% clear on his HIDDEN Poisition ^^ you know what the Guy will see when he use the server replay ? Right, he see trees and NO TANK but a God-Like Kill over the half map...you are the winner of the next free place at the Ban-Wave-List...

Use external and follow the advice from the Member above (the link) and you will be save very long.
The Programmer of this Helper does a very great job, now its on you to use it right and save - for you... and us ^^
Cheers - good Shot
Professionals build the Titanic, an amateur build the Arc...
Mr.Salty

Post by Mr.Salty » 18 Nov 2018, 00:58

2 years and no ban yet
ImClean

Post by ImClean » 26 Nov 2018, 19:05

I heard that they will remove the option to do player made mods, will this mean that the hack will go away too?
BraydenEGC

Post by BraydenEGC » 27 Nov 2018, 02:37

ImClean wrote:
26 Nov 2018, 19:05
I heard that they will remove the option to do player made mods, will this mean that the hack will go away too?
As far as I know, no.
ImClean

Post by ImClean » 30 Nov 2018, 01:37

As far as I know, no.
[/quote]

I remember there was Armored Warfare maybe that didn't allow mods because of hacks and avoid things like they happened in WoT. I think also WT had this thing at the beginning and I remember reading that mods were disallowed to avoid overwriting (like this hack does). I don't know.
Mr.Salty

Post by Mr.Salty » 06 Dec 2018, 14:35

I remember there was Armored Warfare maybe that didn't allow mods because of hacks and avoid things like they happened in WoT. I think also WT had this thing at the beginning and I remember reading that mods were disallowed to avoid overwriting (like this hack does). I don't know.
You just dont even know how the cheat workes