Who are the actual braves daring to risk their "main account" with the new EAC bypass?

All about waroverlay
WeNeverLearn

Who are the actual braves daring to risk their "main account" with the new EAC bypass?

Post by WeNeverLearn » 01 Dec 2019, 17:24

Title, but probably there are many more out there asking the same question.

So, who are the brave ones and why are you guys risking it? :lol:
Last edited by WeNeverLearn on 02 Dec 2019, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
cm3

Re: Who are the actual braves to risk their "main account" with the new EAC bypass?

Post by cm3 » 01 Dec 2019, 18:09

There was always risk. I didn't spend any money on my account. i hate gaijin but i don't care about being banned anymore. This game was fun with waroverlay. I'm just wondering how the clans in the first place will fall. :D I know they're here too ;)
bambambam

Re: Who are the actual braves to risk their "main account" with the new EAC bypass?

Post by bambambam » 01 Dec 2019, 19:49

there is no risk involved...(i mean is the same risk of before.. dont do stupid shots or tracks people thrue walls) just dont load EAC and for safety go delete eac folder and all .dll named eac injection (if you cant delete they on use so eac is operational) etc in win32 and 64 folder and avoid play tank rb and sb.
TheGreatGiant

Post by TheGreatGiant » 01 Dec 2019, 20:28

I was thinking about it and just like cm3 I have spent a lot of money on it, a lot more of what I should have, all Im doing is waiting for the next ban and coming here again to see how many of these guys fall to the ban hammer (me included since Im gonna play with my secondary account for a little bit, but I have spent money there too so probably not a lot) I just hope admin bypass work for the long run.
mashiryinaa

Re: Who are the actual braves daring to risk their "main account" with the new EAC bypass?

Post by mashiryinaa » 03 Dec 2019, 22:34

Not recommended, specially if it's an account with lots of premiums, you'll cry for it!
Better wait a couple of months to see how it goes, meanwhile playing on an alternate account.
mashiryinaa

Re: Who are the actual braves daring to risk their "main account" with the new EAC bypass?

Post by mashiryinaa » 03 Dec 2019, 22:35

This is risky not even due to the cheat itself, but due to EAC, a well known buggy anti-cheat that bans people for a lot of false positives.