Buy Out

All about waroverlay
thiccsucc

Buy Out

Post by thiccsucc » 28 Sep 2019, 15:31

Admin,

Since you cant seem to be convinced to continue with this lovely project I would like to show my interest and discuss purchasing the rights to your hack and the domain. I will not discuss too in depth here on a forum post but i see a strong community who is rallying behind you and if you cant bear the torch, then pass it along to someone who is capable and still passionate. As far as the community goes (points to forum members) How do you feel about a change of ownership to keep this project alive?

Contact me and i will provide a form of contact that works for you.

Thanks,
Kyle o7
curiousKat

Re: Buy Out

Post by curiousKat » 28 Sep 2019, 16:34

As long as you can keep the cheat working, we would be more than willing to support you. I suggest you PM and Skype the Admin. But keep in mind we are still grateful to the admin for all he has done and we would like him to continue if at all possible.
mashiryinaa

Post by mashiryinaa » 29 Sep 2019, 08:29

curiousKat wrote:
28 Sep 2019, 16:34
As long as you can keep the cheat working, we would be more than willing to support you. I suggest you PM and Skype the Admin. But keep in mind we are still grateful to the admin for all he has done and we would like him to continue if at all possible.
Same, I have complete trust in the Admin here, he was really dedicated to what he did and he brought it close to perfection. If he can continue, that would be ideal for us, but if he really doesn't want, if he cannot be convinced in any way, we would not like this project to close down, we are willing to support anyone capable of continuing it in a similar manner (constantly updated, with a care for customers and a good communication with them, at a price that makes both sides happy, and most importantly - this is a new responsability for whoever works on this in the future - keeping it undetected as best as possible!).
I am also willing to invest in this project to see that it continues on. If there's someone else that would do that, come out and announce your intentions.
Maybe Admin should seriously consider having some associates to make his job easier, this would be the ideal scenario. There are guys out there with experience in bypassing EAC, that would be a great addition to the project, while Admin could continue to work just on the cheat itself. We could help provide the funds to make it possible.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » 29 Sep 2019, 09:15

mashiryinaa wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 08:29
curiousKat wrote:
Same, I have complete trust in the Admin here, he was really dedicated to what he did and he brought it close to perfection. If he can continue, that would be ideal for us, but if he really doesn't want, if he cannot be convinced in any way, we would not like this project to close down, we are willing to support anyone capable of continuing it in a similar manner (constantly updated, with a care for customers and a good communication with them, at a price that makes both sides happy, and most importantly - this is a new responsability for whoever works on this in the future - keeping it undetected as best as possible!).
I am also willing to invest in this project to see that it continues on. If there's someone else that would do that, come out and announce your intentions.
Maybe Admin should seriously consider having some associates to make his job easier, this would be the ideal scenario. There are guys out there with experience in bypassing EAC, that would be a great addition to the project, while Admin could continue to work just on the cheat itself. We could help provide the funds to make it possible.
Continue work is pointless, because avoid ban waves with EAC impossible, it works based on count of users of same third party code, and when users of that third party code become many they checking it, and if its cheat they gives bans (it's abstract description, but it work like that).
adward01@rambler.ru

Post by adward01@rambler.ru » 29 Sep 2019, 10:54

Это если ЕАС работает. Можно ведь выключить его в диспетчере задач и запустить оверлей и спокойно играть.
podolsk

Post by podolsk » 29 Sep 2019, 11:44

adward01@rambler.ru wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 10:54
Это если ЕАС работает. Можно ведь выключить его в диспетчере задач и запустить оверлей и спокойно играть.
лично я не думаю что ЕАС можно будет так просто обойти , вообще не думаю что его запустят.
wuartat

Post by wuartat » 29 Sep 2019, 13:55

The admin has issues creating an algorithm that changes the third party code for each and single user, meaning that if one guy becomes marked as a cheater everyone else gets flagged too, after eacs decision on the code being a hack, everyone else becomes banned automatically. To prevent this you have to make the hack external only, make a system where every build is unique, and get original Microsoft signatures every now and then which cost tons of money. The less security you place onto the cheat the easier and surely unsafer it becomes.

Watch
chods cheats
Leaguemode

Whoever is mentally sane to still keeping this project up is a god
incognito11

Post by incognito11 » 29 Sep 2019, 19:37

mashiryinaa wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 08:29
curiousKat wrote:
I am willing to support this project with whatever I have in power
mashiryinaa

Post by mashiryinaa » 30 Sep 2019, 13:43

What about bypassing EAC at a kernel level, the same way as they operate? As far as I understand this is the way most cheat providers operate.
What about bypassing it in ring0? Doesn't that turn off the "third party code detecting" completely?
Admin, would that be possible? I mean, we don't have to reinvent the wheel here, EAC is being bypassed in multiple ways as we speak.
I am also willing to pay for a unique build, Admin, could you please do that?
whynotboth

Post by whynotboth » 30 Sep 2019, 18:57

mashiryinaa wrote:
30 Sep 2019, 13:43
What about bypassing EAC at a kernel level, the same way as they operate? As far as I understand this is the way most cheat providers operate.
What about bypassing it in ring0? Doesn't that turn off the "third party code detecting" completely?
Admin, would that be possible? I mean, we don't have to reinvent the wheel here, EAC is being bypassed in multiple ways as we speak.
I am also willing to pay for a unique build, Admin, could you please do that?
Problem is alot of people would be willing to pay for that and that means for each update he would have to update each and every persons build separately. And if someone cancels their sub then his work would be pointless