All about waroverlay
wuartat

Re: Found a new cheat provider

Post by wuartat » 06 Oct 2019, 09:15

mashiryinaa wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 22:59
wuartat wrote:
05 Oct 2019, 14:45
I think you are retarded enough to believe everything.
Retarded is that sperm donor that you call "father", because if it weren't for him and that cheap slut you call "mother", such dumb scums like you would not consume Earth's resources for nothing, producing nothing but garbage in return.
As for me don't worry, I like to do my own research, and if something comes up, I will surely know before you do.
But I do read this forum either way and I didn't like your "joke". You've asked for this reply, you got it. Don't try to behave smart, there's someone always going to be smarter.
You double all standards you can, talk about being clever, using insults against family members just shows your unprofessionalism, you're just a common russian retard, sitting in a brutalist building sucking toes of your government and trying to prove yourself you're something better, which you definitely are when sitting on the consuming table instead of the way round. Consider yourself brain dead before replying to a random bit order on the internet. Special.
podolsk

Post by podolsk » 06 Oct 2019, 10:48

что за бред пошёл на форуме ? я просто буквально несколько недель слежу за новостями по EAC а тут такое.
Sootmen1

Post by Sootmen1 » 06 Oct 2019, 11:37

podolsk wrote:
06 Oct 2019, 10:48
что за бред пошёл на форуме ? я просто буквально несколько недель слежу за новостями по EAC а тут такое.
загибается форум. Слишком открыт и слишком доступен. Хотя теперь уже нет разницы.
mashiryinaa

Post by mashiryinaa » 09 Oct 2019, 10:35

wuartat wrote:
06 Oct 2019, 09:15
You double all standards you can, talk about being clever, using insults against family members just shows your unprofessionalism, you're just a common russian retard, sitting in a brutalist building sucking toes of your government and trying to prove yourself you're something better, which you definitely are when sitting on the consuming table instead of the way round. Consider yourself brain dead before replying to a random bit order on the internet. Special.
I stand by absolutely everything that I said because you deserved it. You are a cheater just as everyone else here yet you come playing smart and insulting everyone here hoping to find an alternative provider. Talk about double standards? I see you don't have any shame either.
P.S. I am not Russian, I live on the other side of Europe.