ArtificialAiming honest review

All about waroverlay
mashiryinaa

ArtificialAiming honest review

Post by mashiryinaa » 01 Jul 2020, 19:28

Their WT cheat will work and it will probably not get detected for a couple of months, but it lacks a lead indicator, a bomb sight and don't even waste your money on the aimbot version (level 2), it's completely useless, the aimbot doesn't work for anything except maybe for the reserve planes. Furthermore, it will get detected and get you banned!

Their "Cheat Status" section is a joke, they very very rarely admit that they were detected and almost never update those statuses. If you insist on reporting a detected cheat, they censure you or threaten to ban you.

And user pvabert is perfectly right, they are banning people for the most ridiculous reasons.

And yeah, they are toxic, and they have multiple accounts here on this website to promote their product, so be careful on strangely positive reviews.
I was also banned because I wrote a comment here saying that they are toxic, which they are, a simple look around their forum will more than confirm this statement, as well as the fact that they treat their clients like crap.
At least they had the decency to return me the money before I got to write a claim to my bank.

That their cheat is inferior in features to WO is also true, even if it really upsets them. They're telling it's impossible to add features that the players request, but then how were others able?!

I'm also assuming that they collect a ton of information about you while you're using their cheat, because they were able to know exactly what I wrote here, even though I did not use common login info on their website. A while ago I even discovered that I had a mining virus that was always keeping my video card at 100%, often resulting in blue screens, on a vanilla PC that I was using only for gaming with their cheat. Other sensitive data that you might have on your computer might be at risk, including your bank ones. Be aware, be warned!

Another thing, for Russian users here, you should know that you're not even welcomed on their website since 2014.

Regardless of their ban, I have a deep respect for HelioS, he is a great coder with years of experience, which is why I kept subscribing to him for other games for the past 5-6 years - if only he would want to improve the WT cheat... but his support team are a bunch of frustrated kids, and unfortunately you won't get to talk to HelioS when you'll be having issues, but to them... Yes Doobs, I mean you specifically!
Last edited by mashiryinaa on 01 Jul 2020, 22:33, edited 3 times in total.
Freneticus

Re: ArtificialAiming honest review

Post by Freneticus » 01 Jul 2020, 21:01

mashiryinaa wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 19:28
Their WT cheat will work and it will probably not get detected for a couple of months, but it lacks a lead indicator, a bomb sight and don't even waste your money on the aimbot version (level 2), it's completely useless, the aimbot doesn't work for anything except maybe for the reserve planes. Furthermore, it will get detected and get you banned!

And user pvabert is perfectly right, they are banning people for the most ridiculous reasons.

And yeah, they are toxic, and they have multiple accounts here on this website to promote their product, so be careful on strangely positive reviews.
I was also banned because I wrote a comment here saying that they are toxic, which they are, a simple look around their forum will more than confirm this statement, as well as the fact that they treat their clients like crap.
At least they had the decency to return me the money before I got to write a claim to my bank.

That their cheat is inferior in features to WO is also true, even if it really upsets them. They're telling it's impossible to add features that the players request, but then how were others able?!

I'm also assuming that they collect a ton of information about you while you're using their cheat, because they were able to know exactly what I wrote here, even though I did not use common login info on their website. A while ago I even discovered that I had a mining virus that was always keeping my video card at 100%, often resulting in blue screens, on a vanilla PC that I was using only for gaming with their cheat. Other sensitive data that you might have on your computer might be at risk, including your bank ones. Be aware, be warned!

Regardless of their ban, I have a deep respect for HelioS, he is a great coder with years of experience, which is why I kept subscribing to him for other games for the past 5-6 years - if only he would want to improve the WT cheat... but his support team are a bunch of frustrated kids, and unfortunately you won't get to talk to HelioS when you'll be having issues, but to them... Yes Doobs, I mean you specifically!
And how many months did you subscribe for, how many accounts did you lose to make such claims?
Abrabradabra

Post by Abrabradabra » 01 Jul 2020, 21:39

mashiryinaa wrote:

The point to be made about ArtificialAiming is that they develop the cheats based on a template, which is based on FPS/TPS games, namely ESPs, aimbots and triggerbots. Anything that falls out of that specific template is a no-go. Since they are developing and maintaining hacks for dozens of games, and it makes them a lot of money to keep things as they are, it is understandable that deviating from that template requires far more work than they normally put into the hack making it a no go, leaving their War Thunder an extremely lacklustre hack, a frankensteinian adaptation to their template that doesn't respond to the actual needs of the game.

Anyone that goes to their forum can quickly see the kind of toxic, belittling, unforgiving environment they cultivate. Phreaps years of dealing with ignorant people speaking in broken English (if English at all) can partially explain that, it certainly doesn't excuse the haughty attitude, especially Gestapo-like actions like banning people for daring to post critical opinions of their hacks or their community.
mashiryinaa

Post by mashiryinaa » 01 Jul 2020, 22:18

Freneticus wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 21:01
And how many months did you subscribe for, how many accounts did you lose to make such claims?
I kept subscribing with them for several cheats since 2014.
I was forced to come and ask for the WarThunder cheat when the admin here decided to not offer support for the EAC modes, when they introduced EAC.
I played about 6 months with their cheat on several accounts, it was alright about 4 months, then absolutely all my accounts that I've used with their cheat were banned, probably the cheat got detected a longer time ago and the accounts were flagged and banned in a wave (EAC does that often).
One might quickly jump and say that I was manually banned, but after playing War Thunder for several years, with cheats, and without any ban, I believe I knew very well how to stay under the radar, and I also understand the differences between a game ban and an anti-cheat detection.
They've even had a pinned post (pinned by them) on their forums with instructions that I wrote on how to play ground RB/Sim with minimum risk of being detected.
I had all my accounts which were used with their cheat banned, 4 good ones in which there were hundreds of dollars invested. No account on which I used WO was ever banned for years, NONE!

When I came to the forum to try and signal them that the cheat was detected, others have already posted the same, it was an obvious ban wave. Guess what? They decided to ignore it for several days, they kept selling the cheat and pretend that there is nothing wrong.
By the way, their "Cheat Status" section is a joke, they very very rarely admit that they were detected and almost never update those statuses.

I advise fanboys and fake AA staff accounts to not provoke me further, because before you banned me, I made a lot of interesting screenshots from my account and the forums; I'd share them without thinking twice and believe me, they would not make you look nice at all.
There you go, if you wanted me to be honest, I am honest, finally without being afraid of your censorship or your ban threats.
Last edited by mashiryinaa on 01 Jul 2020, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
mashiryinaa

Post by mashiryinaa » 01 Jul 2020, 22:28

Abrabradabra wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 21:39
Abrabradabra, exactly, you nailed it, man! Well done!
Their cheat is very limited because it's stuck in an old framework that was made for FPS games.
War Thunder would need something different, but they don't care about what people ask or need as long as the money keeps flowing their way.
Yes, I also understand that it is sometimes really difficult to work with people, but that is totally not an excuse, you have to assume this responsibility and keep calm, polite, helpful and respectful towards the people that pay you. If you can't do that, quit it and go do something else. Again, Doobs, I am mainly referring to you, since you're so much snooping around here from fake accounts and you wanted me to be honest.
Geppothemad

Post by Geppothemad » 03 Jul 2020, 07:23

mashiryinaa wrote:

I'm also assuming that they collect a ton of information about you while you're using their cheat, because they were able to know exactly what I wrote here, even though I did not use common login info on their website.
They probably use a mixed control IP/hardware configuration.

If your ip and/or the hardware configuration of the account from which you have wrote something here matches with the one stored and associated to your account in they databases, they assume with a good grade of confidence that you are you.

Acid test: create an account from a different machine with a vpn.
If i am right, they will not be able to link it to you.
mashiryinaa

Post by mashiryinaa » 04 Jul 2020, 09:13

Geppothemad wrote:
03 Jul 2020, 07:23
mashiryinaa wrote:

I'm also assuming that they collect a ton of information about you while you're using their cheat, because they were able to know exactly what I wrote here, even though I did not use common login info on their website.
They probably use a mixed control IP/hardware configuration.

If your ip and/or the hardware configuration of the account from which you have wrote something here matches with the one stored and associated to your account in they databases, they assume with a good grade of confidence that you are you.

Acid test: create an account from a different machine with a vpn.
If i am right, they will not be able to link it to you.
I am 100% certain that you are right.