bambambam

Re: War Overlay is detected.

Post by bambambam » 13 Mar 2021, 09:14

Hehexd69 wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 06:43
bambambam wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 01:01
Wo is not detected only idiots are.

I use it since 2016, never got an issue with 50k games and i used it all time in ground RB even simulator the most risky where everyone was getting banned

Why i never got banned?

1) i am a top 100 in term of stats (and i was there even in 2015-2014) so Gaijin probably nuked many reports from noobs
2) i never used settings over 100% on aimbot speed usually even less (and rarely use it the position is enought go there manually)
3) never did stupid shots, thrue 549689405 bushes or where you cant hear or have map info about the target, never chased targets i could know nothing about
4) i never track ppl i could not see with the camera
5) always use external
6) better to die and pretend you didnt know then turn around kill a guy you could not possible know about and get a report.
7) always had premium and have like 100 premium vehicles, probably gainjin look i am a super veteran+goodstats+very stable k/d since ever+good account = no cheat just a very good player this is how i avoided bans wich by the way are always Manual, people get banned becouse is not belivable that a lev 40 guy manage to archieve a 5:1/ kill death ratio with only 3 months of experience in the game.......

Play well but play BELIVABLE to your experience, issue is that majority are just teen agers who shoot anything around not applying any brain to what they do, then they come to the forum : OMFG I GOT BANNED IS DECTED, no they only detected your idiocy you where blatanty obvious moron.

The biggest mis-conception of cheating is that you think is a sobstitute for skill, cheating correctly need you to be a very good player becouse you need to know the game mechanics very well, in that way you know what is possible and belivable( even if hard) and what is not. so your kills are justified by your stats.

Nobody gonna report a 2013 veteran with 70k games and 20:1 stats...

everyone gonna report a damn lev 30 2020 player with 5:1k/d and 1k games...(and when gaijin gonna check the report, will see you with no premium, no vehicles 5:1k/d and realize istantly who you are) you cant play like you are Wittman incarnated, or Galland.
Ur a complete fucking retard. it has nothing to do with the player at all, cause if it was then i wouldn't have been banned. i streamed, posted videos etc and played everything out so fucking safe and not one person was sus. this a gaijin thing. and yes i had exp in the game, i wasnt level 30 popping off i was known and grinding. so quit being a complete fucking retard and read what people have said already about the situation and their choices of play when it came to settings
so reveal your account you are banne nothing to lose... we can watch your replay from the servers and i bet you are a fucking noob with 500% aimbot speed tracked ppl with camera etc. give me user i watch 3 games and show you why you got banned
Hehexd69

Post by Hehexd69 » 16 Mar 2021, 17:54

bambambam wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 09:14
Hehexd69 wrote:
bambambam wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 01:01
Wo is not detected only idiots are.

I use it since 2016, never got an issue with 50k games and i used it all time in ground RB even simulator the most risky where everyone was getting banned

Why i never got banned?

1) i am a top 100 in term of stats (and i was there even in 2015-2014) so Gaijin probably nuked many reports from noobs
2) i never used settings over 100% on aimbot speed usually even less (and rarely use it the position is enought go there manually)
3) never did stupid shots, thrue 549689405 bushes or where you cant hear or have map info about the target, never chased targets i could know nothing about
4) i never track ppl i could not see with the camera
5) always use external
6) better to die and pretend you didnt know then turn around kill a guy you could not possible know about and get a report.
7) always had premium and have like 100 premium vehicles, probably gainjin look i am a super veteran+goodstats+very stable k/d since ever+good account = no cheat just a very good player this is how i avoided bans wich by the way are always Manual, people get banned becouse is not belivable that a lev 40 guy manage to archieve a 5:1/ kill death ratio with only 3 months of experience in the game.......

Play well but play BELIVABLE to your experience, issue is that majority are just teen agers who shoot anything around not applying any brain to what they do, then they come to the forum : OMFG I GOT BANNED IS DECTED, no they only detected your idiocy you where blatanty obvious moron.

The biggest mis-conception of cheating is that you think is a sobstitute for skill, cheating correctly need you to be a very good player becouse you need to know the game mechanics very well, in that way you know what is possible and belivable( even if hard) and what is not. so your kills are justified by your stats.

Nobody gonna report a 2013 veteran with 70k games and 20:1 stats...

everyone gonna report a damn lev 30 2020 player with 5:1k/d and 1k games...(and when gaijin gonna check the report, will see you with no premium, no vehicles 5:1k/d and realize istantly who you are) you cant play like you are Wittman incarnated, or Galland.
Ur a complete fucking retard. it has nothing to do with the player at all, cause if it was then i wouldn't have been banned. i streamed, posted videos etc and played everything out so fucking safe and not one person was sus. this a gaijin thing. and yes i had exp in the game, i wasnt level 30 popping off i was known and grinding. so quit being a complete fucking retard and read what people have said already about the situation and their choices of play when it came to settings
so reveal your account you are banne nothing to lose... we can watch your replay from the servers and i bet you are a fucking noob with 500% aimbot speed tracked ppl with camera etc. give me user i watch 3 games and show you why you got banned
i have a rep to keep nty and i never used aimbot at all, just the lead indicator and esp. nothing to lose?? idiot holy shit
Hehexd69

Post by Hehexd69 » 16 Mar 2021, 17:58

Hehexd69 wrote:
16 Mar 2021, 17:54
bambambam wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 09:14
Hehexd69 wrote:

i have a rep to keep nty and i never used aimbot at all, just the lead indicator and esp. nothing to lose?? idiot holy shit
also explain to me how it makes any sense that they would just lie in the email??? i know damn well i was safe, theres no way in hell they went into replays to find out LMAO they said its through server logs and honestly i believe it cause i didnt play like an idiot and i had videos to record i had to play safe
spym

Post by spym » 30 Mar 2021, 00:20

BlackLight wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 06:26
Just got banned today. Last time I used the cheat was over a month ago. I think they have you logged the moment you use it and then ban you later on.
I dont use this cheat anymore, but im not banned.

Been playing the game since day 1.
steam; minorhighfalutinwalrus2