I'm still Surveying how to use WO safely. And What I think about ban wave.

All about waroverlay
cyc5216

I'm still Surveying how to use WO safely. And What I think about ban wave.

Post by cyc5216 » 26 Feb 2021, 02:55

This survey will try to find out how to use WO without being detected.
Hope you could answer the following questions, sharing your experience. (Questions updated on 2021/08/10)

2021/08/10:
Due to there has another ban wave, so I would like to collect more information. I have update the questions.

1. Did you ever get banned due to using WO? If yes, how many times? And how long you have survived each time?

2. How long you have been using WO? And how many times you purchased the WO(for 31 days)?
Also What player level you were when you start using WO? And what level you are now?

3. What types of game mode you had ever played before? Aviation or Ground battle or both? And RB or AB or both?
If you had used WO in Ground RB, you used it before WO still support EAC bypass or after WO no longer support EAC bypass?

4. Do you ever use aimbot function? If yes, how often?

5. What version of the WO you used? (External or Internal?)

6. Did consider you use hack safely? (e.g. Never sniping through buildings in GB, or never snipe in really long distance) Just to prevent being reported by other players. Or sometimes you abused the hack constantly? (e.g. often using aimbot to get more than 10 kills)

7. How much money you have spend on your account? (in Gaijin store).

8. Did you changed the keyboard key of WO? for example changed aimbot key.

9. Do you re-download WO loader every time when there's a War thunder update?

10. Did you purchased the WO from Admin(paid by yourself), or you bought from reseller?
If you bought from reseller, does your Paypal email same as your War Thunder email?

11. When did you create your War Thunder account? (Year and Month, e.g. 2019/02, 2020/10)

12.Where is your WO files(loader.exe, overlay.bin, wo.ini) locate? (e.g. C:\Users\fake_user\Downloads)
Did you move WO under safer path?

13. When you got banned, How much GE, GJN you still left? You still have plenty of them? or you're almost ran out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a thought about how Gaijin banned player. Off topic.
I think Gaijin has a strategy about bans. For marketing, and sales.

They detected cheater first. But they only mark this player first, they don't want banned you immediately, for few reasons.

1. If they always banned player when they detected a player using cheat.
The team whom responsible for banned player have to constantly to issue some kind of internal official ticket to do this.
But if they collect the cheating player list for months or weeks, and banned them together, it would be more efficient.

2. They don't want the hacker developer can know that their hack is being detected.
Because in that case, if they banned few dozen players in every week or everyday, the hack developer would fix their cheat fast.
Then Gaijin has to put more effort to detected the hack again.

3. If they detected some player using a hack months ago, then banned him after. The player would never know find out how did he get detected. And that's how Gaijin want.

4. Collecting cheating players list, and banned them together, would create a scene like massacre. The cheater may fear, stop using hack for a while, and the normal player would happy to seem this kind result, it makes them feel Gaijin still doing things, good for marketing.

Anyway, I think that's what happened when I saw the ban wave.
Because I don't think they get banned just because they have bad luck, using hack on certain days.

Also, after few player contribute their experience being banned, or not getting banned, I have my own conclusion.

1. Never use aimbot, first it not fun (because using aimbot means all you want is win, you're not playing. For me why I use WO, it's not about always winning, it's just because there're to many cheaters, so I only use ESP to prevent being bullied by those who always abused cheat way too much.), second it's not safe at all, players can tell the difference from replay.

2. Only play those modes without EAC, I found those who get banned in the last wave, they all played in Ground RB before, maybe only few rounds, and months ago. EAC is there for a reason.

If you only played in Ground AB, I think you may survive more than half year or a year. Anyway, I'm also new, I also scared too.

I know the samples I collect were not quite enough, so feel free to contribute your experience using WO, and let the community know how should we use WO safely.
Last edited by cyc5216 on 11 Aug 2021, 05:00, edited 10 times in total.
Abrabradabra

Re: What I think about ban wave, also I'm still surveying how to use WO safely.

Post by Abrabradabra » 26 Feb 2021, 03:26

1. No, never banned.
2. For a year or so. Purchased a handful of times. More or less.
3. Aviation only, both AB and RB.
4. Never.
5. Internal.
6. Yeah, pretty much. Only actually turn to evade/meet someone coming towards me if I hear them diving on me or they show up on the minimap, even if I see an icon that they are diving on me from kms away. I had people I knew were climbing to attack me but since my minimap didn't show anything, I didn't react until I heard something. While my aim is pretty good (thanks to the lead icon), I also miss plenty enough that if the game check for overall accuracy, I won't raise any suspicions.
7. 0$. However, I have spent up to an entire real-life month on this account, and have managed to grind a considerable amount of Premium vehicles from all the events Gaijin has put up throughout the years.
8. Oh definitely. It's P or somesuch key very far away from anything important.
Whynotboth2

Post by Whynotboth2 » 26 Feb 2021, 04:05

1. Did you ever get banned due to using WO? If yes, how many times? And how long you have survived each time?
no

2. How long you have been using WO? And how many times you purchased the WO(for 31 days)?
10 months or so, probably longer

3. What types of game mode you had ever played before? Aviation or Ground battle or both? And RB or AB or both?
air rb/ab/sim
ground ab/rb
heli ec

yes, very agressivly in air sim and air rb. less agressivly in ground RB

external

6. Did consider you use hack safely? (e.g. Never sniping through buildings in GB, or never snipe in really long distance) Just to prevent being reported by other players. Or sometimes you abused the hack constantly? (e.g. often using aimbot to get more than 10 kills)
i used it very obviusly in air sim, i try not to be obvious in ground RB

7. How much money you have spend on your account? (in Gaijin store). I heard that if you spend enough money(maybe more than 1000 USD) they won't ban you(or maybe it's just a myth).
i have spent over 200$ on my account

i changed my key to a side mouse button
cyc5216

Post by cyc5216 » 26 Feb 2021, 05:13

Whynotboth2 wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 04:05

air rb/ab/sim
ground ab/rb
heli ec
You use WO in ground RB,it was before when WO still support bypass EAC? or WO no longer support bypass EAC(current state)?
Whynotboth2

Post by Whynotboth2 » 26 Feb 2021, 05:26

cyc5216 wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 05:13
Whynotboth2 wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 04:05

air rb/ab/sim
ground ab/rb
heli ec
You use WO in ground RB,it was before when WO still support bypass EAC? or WO no longer support bypass EAC(current state)?
it was before eac
LH44

Post by LH44 » 02 Mar 2021, 16:54

1. I haven't got banned... yet.

2. 2 years. I haven't purchased 31 days alot of the time mostly 7 days but currently I spent 14 times on 31 days subscription and mostly the rest is 7 days due to working away from home.

3. I use to play both Aviation and tanks RB (most of the time tanks) but I stopped playing tanks since its so risky with EAC on while the hack is running at the background. I've been playing tank hacks before the EAC was introduced to WT, and I've played tanks after the release until the admin removed it. But I wanted to stop playing tanks since its getting dangerous with EAC on.

4. I never used aimbot in tank RB. Its so bad and risky that players can see that ur hacking in replays. In Aviation, yes I use aimbot and you can get away with it

5. Internal

6. I mean, yes and no. I usually try my hardest to not do that by doing stupid mistakes. My highest kills ever in tanks was 15 kills in a m10. Yes that's alot, even tho I'm hacking, I try to pretend that I don't see them in bushes, building etc but I do lol. Usually I don't abuse them in tanks, in planes I do but not tanks. But when it comes to long range shooting like rank 6 tanks, you kinda can get away with it because your using APFSDS shells but in low tier, I try to avoid I.

7. I'm guessing like £400+. I don't really know to be honest, I haven't counted and I'm too lazy to do that XD. Now that's funny and complete dogshit, do you thing gayjin will let you off using hacks if you spend over 1000 dollars. I heard someone got banned while spent £600 in game. That's near a 1000 dollars and he/she got banned so I believe its a myth.

8. For aimbot. I changed the default button from R to Right mouse button for Aviation. Makes the aimbot easier for me.
bambambam

Post by bambambam » 11 Mar 2021, 07:37

Never using it since 2016+

40+

If you had used WO in Ground RB, you used it before WO still support EAC bypass or after WO no longer support EAC bypass?

simulative tank, tank rb, air rb etc 50k games+, ground/sim before EAC now air rb/arcade (before they put eac on sim.. i was doing sim as well)

In tank if need to on movement/flicker shots, rarely for aiming the dot is enought... i am a 2013 player+ and never over 100% speed usually 90% i also adapt my aim setting it depend who i have against.. example vs russians body is preferable.. but i switch it also on the fly according to the situation (have main body aim when enemy is on poland map behind rocks.. is pointless you can hit only turrets.. )

Always external

in tank you not really need to use aimbot... expecial in urban enviroment (you need to change aim body-neck-head etc but also go manual.. aimbot cant handle certain situations... like corner fights) i sniped ppl even at 2,5km 10 times in a raw... just set your distance after once shot and aimbot is pointless (the fact that the aimbot is your distance info should be enought..)

7. How much money you have spend on your account? (in Gaijin store). I heard that if you spend enough money(maybe more than 1000 USD) they won't ban you(or maybe it's just a myth).

but yeah for sure i spent around 1k in 7 years.
100+premium vehicles premium always but i do every damn suffer event so even if i spent some real life money i usually live by playng with gaijin market, buy resell skins-vehicles etc.. (like i did 2 is7 3 years ago and sold one for 550 gaking coin and bought 3 years of premium when there was 50% discount and like 10 premium packs)

Nope but i added other "binds" on same key that make belivable i press it a lot.
cyc5216

Post by cyc5216 » 11 Mar 2021, 10:28

bambambam wrote:
11 Mar 2021, 07:37

Nope but i added other "binds" on same key that make belivable i press it a lot.
Which keys you chose bind with auto aim and switching aimpoint, and not affecting your game play?
I need to do the same haha.
If you don't want post here, please PM me.
AtheApple

Post by AtheApple » 12 Mar 2021, 05:38

1. one time and the last time, survived about a year or so.
2. about 2 months, only purchase 7 days pack each time.
3. mostly airRB and some airSB without EAC.
4. never used aimbot.
5. Internal
6. I think so, not even use wall hack, only aim prediction in airRB and SB.
7. about 6 or 7k(been playing since 2013 beta)
8. I don't really press buttons.

I haven't been playing the game for about 3 months before the ban wave.

I guess i'm somewhat a exprienced player, about 2, 3 thousands of hours into the game, and I wanted those toptier missiles, but it was too much suffering to get it, and I don't want to pay anymore since the game's pretty broken, so I took the easy way. But I guess there was no excuse, banned is banned, and I'm finally able to get rid of this game once for all(account deleted).
kill423

Re: I'm still Surveying how to use WO safely. And What I think about ban wave.

Post by kill423 » 15 Apr 2021, 06:04

Banned on 4/9 and will start to use around March 10
1 for one week
2 Game time 600 hours, same as above
3 only plays the history of air battles.
4 Historical use of air combat
5 External
6 never
7 Approximately US$500
8 no
9 occasionally re-download