I'm still Surveying how to use WO safely. And What I think about ban wave.

All about waroverlay
iusedtohack

Re: I'm still Surveying how to use WO safely. And What I think about ban wave.

Post by iusedtohack » 21 Apr 2021, 12:28

Not using WO anymore as I'm playing the RB only but I can answer the questions from time when I was actively using it.

1. Did you ever get banned due to using WO? If yes, how many times? And how long you have survived each time?
Never been banned.

2. How long you have been using WO? And how many times you purchased the WO(for 31 days)?
Also What Account level you were when you start using WO? And what level are you now?

I have never bought WO for 31 days as I don't have much time to play. I have always purchased WO for 7 days when I had a time and used it like this for the length of at least year and half. I started using WO when I was lvl 20 and used it till I was roughly level 55

3. What types of game mode you had ever played before? Aviation or Ground battle or both? And RB or AB or both?
If you had used WO in Ground RB, you used it before WO still support EAC bypass or after WO no longer support EAC bypass?

Only RB - aviation and tanks

4. Do you ever use aimbot function? If yes, how often?
I was using Aimbot only when the tank was too far and could not hit that sweet spot with gunner, or when the tank was behind the trees.

5. What version of the WO you used? (External or Internal?)
Mainly External

6. Did consider you use hack safely? (e.g. Never sniping through buildings in GB, or never snipe in really long distance) Just to prevent being reported by other players. Or sometimes you abused the hack constantly? (e.g. often using aimbot to get more than 10 kills)
I have never "overdone it". When I suspected that the players might suspect something I left them to kill me (not by just standing in the middle of the field)

7. How much money you have spend on your account? (in Gaijin store).
During my cheating time not more than £80 (Was paying just for premium account) now it is around £500

8. Did you changed the keyboard key of WO? for example changed aimbot key.
Changed the Aimbot to backslash (on my keyboard, next to Shift)

9. Do you re-download WO loader every time when there's a War thunder update?
Not anymore, but most of the time I have just updated it.
MexicanHat3r

Post by MexicanHat3r » 06 May 2021, 02:06

Sharing my experience...

1. Did you ever get banned due to using WO? If yes, how many times? And how long you have survived each time?
Yes, just one time. I used it for like 9 months until I get banned. I have to say, i got banned before EAC was implemented. This is my second time, and I've been using it for 5 months.

2. How long you have been using WO? And how many times you purchased the WO(for 31 days)?
Also What Account level you were when you start using WO? And what level are you now?
I've been around for the last 2 years. The 9 months I used it before i got banned, was for 31 days.
My account right now is level 8

3. What types of game mode you had ever played before? Aviation or Ground battle or both? And RB or AB or both?
If you had used WO in Ground RB, you used it before WO still support EAC bypass or after WO no longer support EAC bypass?
I've played in all the game modes. Air and Ground AB, Air and Ground RB and Ground SB. I've used both versions in Ground RB, EAC and Non EAC before it was implemented in WT.

4. Do you ever use aimbot function? If yes, how often?
Yes, very often.

5. What version of the WO you used? (External or Internal?)
Always External.

6. Did consider you use hack safely? (e.g. Never sniping through buildings in GB, or never snipe in really long distance) Just to prevent being reported by other players. Or sometimes you abused the hack constantly? (e.g. often using aimbot to get more than 10 kills)
Las time got banned for my behaviour, I abused the hack so often that was pretty obvious my actions. Now I used it more like a wallhack than an aimbot, my often usage is because I like using it in Arcade and in that game mode not so much people cares about how they got killed since it´s an easier mode. My best advice for using it in RB with EAC version is to not have great matches, +- 6 kills is not a bad match and it leaves you a lot of RP and SL.

7. How much money you have spend on your account? (in Gaijin store).
About 120 USD.

8. Did you changed the keyboard key of WO? for example changed aimbot key.
No, only WO settings.

9. Do you re-download WO loader every time when there's a War thunder update?
No.

Besto Regards, Amigos! :D 8-)
cyc5216

Post by cyc5216 » 10 Aug 2021, 06:03

push, hope collecting more information from this an wave.
2021-08-10
Abrabradabra

Post by Abrabradabra » 10 Aug 2021, 07:56

Yeah, as I said in the ban thread, I was using it solely on Air AB and RB without using any aimbot at all, my performances were pretty average even with the hack, getting 1/2 kills on average per match on RB and the maximum I got in AB must have been 10, not even the necessary for the SUMMER event.

Still got banned, so the hack is detected.
mashiryina2

Post by mashiryina2 » 10 Aug 2021, 08:14

I don't think it matters how you played, because it seems there was a banwave indeed. It is quite obvious that they knew about it long time already, but since it is Gaijin greed we are talking about, even from this they are trying to make profits, that being their main goal, not keeping the game clean.
cyc5216

Post by cyc5216 » 10 Aug 2021, 08:28

I do think it can be detected. But it must have some logic in the detect system.

That why I start asking where do people put their WO, or when they create their War thunder.

Because there were some hacks you saw in games, they never get banned.

Maybe I should ask those who never get banned, and what they've done to be save.
DasBF109

Post by DasBF109 » 15 Oct 2021, 13:05

Hello can someone tell me when is the last time they got banned after the ban wave?