How to pay for WO using WebMoney

All about waroverlay
mashiryina3

How to pay for WO using WebMoney

Post by mashiryina3 » 29 Apr 2021, 13:38

Well, since there have been so many issues with the payment system, and no solution in sight at the moment except for shady "resellers", I hope this guide will come in handy for you. I've been using Webmoney without issues so far and I'm sure you can do it as well. It works for everyone in the EU, and I'm pretty certain that it works for the US as well.
The guide is made out of images with all the steps. Initially I thought a video would be more appropriate, but since I'm not such the video editor and also lack the time, I hope someone else can do that in the future as well.

What do you need for this?

1. Patience
2. Your phone number
3. A document for identifying yourself
4. A bank card that allows internet payments

First thing's first, you need to register an account with Webmoney.

Registration in the WebMoney system

Access the site www.wmtransfer.com and click on ""Sign up"

Next, select your country and enter your mobile phone number, without the country dialing code. Click on "Continue"

You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code. Type in the confirmation code received and click on "More"

Now that your phone number is confirmed, create a password for your account, tick the two boxes below and click on "More"

You should now be redirected to your account and the following message will appear, as shown below. For WO, we will need to create a "WMR purse", as highlighted in yellow.

Congrats, so far you just created your WebMoney account with a WMR wallet for paying a WO subscription!

Confirming your ID and elevating your account to pay with your bank card

Now comes the second part of the process, where you'll need to submit your ID info in order to elevate your account from its current state "Alias Passport" to "Formal Passport", the one that allows you to make payments through WebMoney with your bank card.

To do that, click on the Identification process link.

If you don't get this message popping-up, I've also attached the link above.

You'll need to then click on "Receive Formal WM-Passport".

Continue...

Now fill in your data correctly, then upload a scan of your ID or a picture (make it look as clear as possible).

After this, your account will receive the "Formal Passport" status, and you may top up your WMR wallet using your card. There are some cases in which your submitted ID needs to be verified, but that usually takes no more than 2 working days.

Great, so if you followed the steps correctly, you should now have a WebMoney account with the proper permissions, and you can head over to your account and start the purchasing of your WO subscription.

Choose WebMoney, RUB, fill in your email and click "Pay Now".

Log into your WebMoney account that you just created, using the ID assigned to your account or the phone number (incl. country code).

At "Pay from purse:", select your "WMR purse"
Click on "top up from bank card"
Fill in the data from your bank card and click on "Continue"

Once the payment is confirmed through the SMS or the bank app (this depends on your card issuer bank), your WMZ purse will be topped up with the necessary amount to purchase the subscription. Now you need to confirm the payment from your WMZ purse to the Admin, by requesting an SMS code (pressing "Receive a code") and typing in the received code as well.

Now hit the blue button "Confirm the payment". Your payment is now done, click on "Return to merchant's website".

As an extra info, the payment will be made in Russian rubles and converted automatically by your bank. Virtual cards aren't accepted unfortunately.

Congrats, you completed the process and paid for your WO subscription!
Make WO great again!
bk1on1

Re: How to pay for WO using WebMoney

Post by bk1on1 » 02 May 2021, 00:04

ive tried to follow all these steps but unfortunately WEBMONEY does not accept my ID (drivers license), they are asking for my real passport which is already expired a year ago. btw thanks for the detailed tutorial. :D
mashiryina3

Post by mashiryina3 » 03 May 2021, 16:02

bk1on1 wrote:
02 May 2021, 00:04
ive tried to follow all these steps but unfortunately WEBMONEY does not accept my ID (drivers license), they are asking for my real passport which is already expired a year ago. btw thanks for the detailed tutorial. :D
Try Photoshopping the expiry date and submit that. I did it for Facebook and it worked :P
Make WO great again!
elemonthebeat

Post by elemonthebeat » 08 May 2021, 14:34

This is dumb af and not working, why can't there just be paypal or something ffs
Abrabradabra

Post by Abrabradabra » 30 Jul 2021, 16:26

Just followed all these steps, it was far more convoluted that it appears here, but I managed to get it working and can confirm this is legitimate and works fine.