About bans

All about waroverlay
admin
Site Admin

About bans

Post by admin » 14 Feb 2018, 15:10

Due to the active monitoring of server replays and cases of bans it is not recommended to use cheat in ground Realistic Battles.

Currently all bans are player behavior based, and in most cases they are given in ground Realistic Battles, due to that do not recommended to use overlay in ground RB. Remember, that all your game replays including aiming cricle moves are saving on server side and can be watched by anyone, to avoid detection in ground battles don't not aim at hidden and not yet spotted enemies, and use slow autoaim sensitivity, autoaim in overlay designed to help in aiming instead of full automatic.
IndirectCell

Re: About bans

Post by IndirectCell » 19 Sep 2018, 15:03

Iv only played realistic battles, and sometimes even simulations.

I dunno how many months (year) iv been useing this hack, but i feel its quite safe.
kesire

Post by kesire » 08 Oct 2018, 16:09

Because the WarOverlay is an inside job, is there any way to reactivate banned accounts?
ImClean

Post by ImClean » 10 Oct 2018, 16:32

kesire wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 16:09
Because the WarOverlay is an inside job, is there any way to reactivate banned accounts?
You mean WT account? No, if you are banned it's permanent. Also, I find it hard to believe that what IndirectCell said. In RB and SB it should be pretty hard to not get caught and it's very risky too. I'm really unaware of how he manages to do it but I've had few squad friends that used it (being careful) and they eventually got caught in a matter of 2-3 months at max. I think they have some kind of program that detects hacks? But I may be wrong.
Mr.Salty

Post by Mr.Salty » 11 Oct 2018, 00:38

ImClean wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 16:32
kesire wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 16:09
You mean WT account? No, if you are banned it's permanent. Also, I find it hard to believe that what IndirectCell said. In RB and SB it should be pretty hard to not get caught and it's very risky too. I'm really unaware of how he manages to do it but I've had few squad friends that used it (being careful) and they eventually got caught in a matter of 2-3 months at max. I think they have some kind of program that detects hacks? But I may be wrong.
2-3 months really ?, i have used it for 1 year 4 months and still no ban yet
ImClean

Post by ImClean » 11 Oct 2018, 22:28

2-3 months really ?, i have used it for 1 year 4 months and still no ban yet
[/quote]

Maybe it was some time more but for sure nowhere near that time. Maybe you are using it in AB where it's harder to detect? The way they used it was just for fun, eventually it would get boring to use it for so long as it removes the pleasure of playing. I am a good player myself and I would just use it for trolling as I don't need to hack and still enjoy the game and the skill it requires. AS I said maybe the server uses or has a way to detect hacks other that server replays, maybe you were just lucky and they were not.