About bans

All about waroverlay
admin
Site Admin

About bans

Post by admin » 14 Feb 2018, 15:10

Due to the active monitoring of server replays and cases of bans it is not recommended to use cheat in ground Realistic Battles.

Currently all bans are player behavior based, and in most cases they are given in ground Realistic Battles, due to that do not recommended to use overlay in ground RB. Remember, that all your game replays including aiming cricle moves are saving on server side and can be watched by anyone, to avoid detection in ground battles don't not aim at hidden and not yet spotted enemies, and use slow autoaim sensitivity, autoaim in overlay designed to help in aiming instead of full automatic.
IndirectCell

Re: About bans

Post by IndirectCell » 19 Sep 2018, 15:03

Iv only played realistic battles, and sometimes even simulations.

I dunno how many months (year) iv been useing this hack, but i feel its quite safe.
kesire

Post by kesire » 08 Oct 2018, 16:09

Because the WarOverlay is an inside job, is there any way to reactivate banned accounts?
ImClean

Post by ImClean » 10 Oct 2018, 16:32

kesire wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 16:09
Because the WarOverlay is an inside job, is there any way to reactivate banned accounts?
You mean WT account? No, if you are banned it's permanent. Also, I find it hard to believe that what IndirectCell said. In RB and SB it should be pretty hard to not get caught and it's very risky too. I'm really unaware of how he manages to do it but I've had few squad friends that used it (being careful) and they eventually got caught in a matter of 2-3 months at max. I think they have some kind of program that detects hacks? But I may be wrong.
Mr.Salty

Post by Mr.Salty » 11 Oct 2018, 00:38

ImClean wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 16:32
kesire wrote:
08 Oct 2018, 16:09
You mean WT account? No, if you are banned it's permanent. Also, I find it hard to believe that what IndirectCell said. In RB and SB it should be pretty hard to not get caught and it's very risky too. I'm really unaware of how he manages to do it but I've had few squad friends that used it (being careful) and they eventually got caught in a matter of 2-3 months at max. I think they have some kind of program that detects hacks? But I may be wrong.
2-3 months really ?, i have used it for 1 year 4 months and still no ban yet
ImClean

Post by ImClean » 11 Oct 2018, 22:28

2-3 months really ?, i have used it for 1 year 4 months and still no ban yet
[/quote]

Maybe it was some time more but for sure nowhere near that time. Maybe you are using it in AB where it's harder to detect? The way they used it was just for fun, eventually it would get boring to use it for so long as it removes the pleasure of playing. I am a good player myself and I would just use it for trolling as I don't need to hack and still enjoy the game and the skill it requires. AS I said maybe the server uses or has a way to detect hacks other that server replays, maybe you were just lucky and they were not.
ThePoison

Post by ThePoison » 08 Sep 2020, 07:29

I got banned after using this WO for 3 months time.
I unlocked almost 2 nations air then I got the message I was bannend with an account I had for 5 years straight be aware people if you wanna cheat the chanse of gettin banned is huge if you use this hack wrong if you use it wise you can probably manage to surrivive the ban.
Lakeluka

Post by Lakeluka » 08 Sep 2020, 16:55

ThePoison wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 07:29
I got banned after using this WO for 3 months time.
I unlocked almost 2 nations air then I got the message I was bannend with an account I had for 5 years straight be aware people if you wanna cheat the chanse of gettin banned is huge if you use this hack wrong if you use it wise you can probably manage to surrivive the ban.
hey , have you ever used other hacks before? As far as I know, the chance of gatting banned without playing eac protected modes is quite small.
But thank you for your warning ,cause I have just lost my account after using another "safe hack"
xrayvision

Post by xrayvision » 08 Sep 2020, 21:21

I don't really care if I am banned. I just make a new account and try again.
I've been checking every day since EAC bypass was removed. I am really hoping it comes back. I am loyal to WarOverlay, but if it doesn't come back does anyone know of another program to use? WT is complete garbage w/o.
ThePoison

Post by ThePoison » 09 Sep 2020, 13:04

WarThunders gonna be EA ready very soon for torunaments etc do not use these hacks they just make money on you ive have been told that the game developers got a program which they can see when you using this program.
It starts to record you in game when it finds you using this hack if you wanna do multiply accounts it will not work soon because Ive also heard they gonna use IP secure connection soon where and if they ban someone you can not play this game from the same IP.
I am not trying to scare you guys just tellin you the truth if you use this hack the chanse is very big that you can get bannend I lost 50 days littarly of game play just because I wanted to troll and was tired of grinding...I can always warn you guys then its up to you if you wanna use it or not and no I have not tried others cheats then this particular one and its good but to obvious if you handle it the wrong way.