Kind of feature request

All about waroverlay
564sd6f54esf5

Kind of feature request

Post by 564sd6f54esf5 » 18 Jun 2019, 05:38

In aircraft,
1. Does the leading indicator indicates the center of aircraft? i.e.if I shoot at leading indicator will it hit at the center of the aircraft or at the nose or at the tail?

2. Does 'the dotted circle' which shows where the bomb will drop shows the area affected by bomb splash damage? (if not, then I would like to request you to please add a circle that would show the area affected by the splash damage of certain bomb. If you have time then add this feature but again not at all required.)

3. Is the bombing circle accurate?

In Tanks (Feature Request)
1. Please color code tanks so that it is easy for a new player(like me) to easily distinguish between light tank, medium tank, heavy tank, spaa and tank destroyer. (it's again not at all required but is a good to have feature. You can argue that I could manually google each tank which I encounter in battle and just learn with time. Well if you have time then do add this feature otherwise its not at all necessary.)

2. For long range engagements the 'Head' preset always seem to overshoot. If I select neck then it will hit head, if I select body then it will hit neck, if I select head then it will definitely miss. (You may fix it if you want, It doesn't bother me much.)
getthereamazinglyfast
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kind of feature request

Post by admin » 18 Jun 2019, 07:24

ashrockd wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 05:38
2. For long range engagements the 'Head' preset always seem to overshoot. If I select neck then it will hit head, if I select body then it will hit neck, if I select head then it will definitely miss. (You may fix it if you want, It doesn't bother me much.)
What tank you was on? i need to know to check that.
564sd6f54esf5

Post by 564sd6f54esf5 » 18 Jun 2019, 10:32

I noticed it while playing with VFW but it seems to affect every tank at longer ranges.
getthereamazinglyfast
DesertFox327

Post by DesertFox327 » 19 Jun 2019, 17:59

I have noticed that same thing on my Tanks..I usually play on the German Tanks in the III range. Head will usually overshoot for me as well..I continually have problems with targeting . For example , I can shoot at a target get a green + and totally miss it and then within 3-4 seconds get killed 1 shot by the same target I missed...Has been bugging me for the entire time. On air battles I do not have that problem, works like a champ..