Unable to perform online transactions.

All about waroverlay
PhppMal

Unable to perform online transactions.

Post by PhppMal » 19 Jun 2019, 00:56

Hello, I live in a country where financial transactions are impossible. I have downloaded and used your software, and I can say it was the most fun I had in quite a while with a software, and I would like (if I could) to buy a licence for a while.
I have a single problem, is that I live in a country where online payment is impossible. and cards such a PayPal are unavailable. I enjoy your software very much and I do not want to quit using it, so I'm asking if you know any, and I mean any alternative way of payment. as long as it will earn you money. I can't and I don't want to allow such restrictions to ban me from usage of such a great piece of code.

You know, this may sound weird but I can do things such as surveys and adds, just anything that would bring you the money needed for even a couple hours of usage, because dammit I don't want to stop using your software.

If I could I would have paid gladly for a license, but I cannot. And I don't want my country to stop me from having using your program, I just can't allow for that.

I really really want to keep using your software not matter what the cost, yet I cannot. So if there is any way other I could pay, I will be very glad to. These country restrictions are really bad, and I wish there was a way around them.

So at the end, if I can make you money, please tell me, If not, then I'm just out of luck, Just know that I never liked to use a software more than this. It is great, and I don't want to be banned from using it.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to perform online transactions.

Post by admin » 19 Jun 2019, 06:48

:| i dont know how to help, about advertise or something else you offer we don't use because of such kind of software.
PhppMal

Re: Unable to perform online transactions.

Post by PhppMal » 19 Jun 2019, 07:00

Yeah well too bad, it sucks because there isn't really anything one can do about it..
I mean only 30mins every two days would be enough tbh.
But okay, sorry for wasting your time