What the hell has happened to the overlay

All about waroverlay
DesertFox327

What the hell has happened to the overlay

Post by DesertFox327 » 25 Jun 2019, 17:37

I do not understand what has happened to my hack but in the last 3 days I cannot hit anything, my + never turns green and no matter how far I am away from the enemy he kills me in 1 hit...I used to be able to kil a tank with 1 or 2 shots but now I can't even do it with 6 if I get the time to even get a shot off.
jadepalacios

Re: What the hell has happened to the overlay

Post by jadepalacios » 26 Jun 2019, 02:45

was working perfectly for me today
564sd6f54esf5

Post by 564sd6f54esf5 » 26 Jun 2019, 04:45

Maybe due to Ghost shell. Just a bug in war thunder I saw lately, when that happens just 'Return to Hangar' and go to a new battle.

I would suggest you go to your hangar and use the protection analysis tool just to see how the penetration of different ammo types is affected when shot from different angles. Maybe your opponent was angling the tank. That would cause your shell not to penetrate. And again angle your tank while shooting or aiming, it'll make your tank much harder to kill (especially in one shot). And lastly don't take full ammo loadout. Take 12-20 ammo, you won't need anymore than that. And I'd suggest you now jump to Realistic.

A word of caution for realistic battle, always look through binoculars, and make sure the enemy is in line of sight before firing and don't track the enemy that's hidden behind the wall or trees. After killing a few tanks if you get killed take a plane and provide close-air-support. You'll easily win more matches more quickly,making more SL and RP. Just don't do something stupid in RB to raise suspicion.
getthereamazinglyfast
DesertFox327

Post by DesertFox327 » 26 Jun 2019, 20:59

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try realistic...