UPDATE: wo may still work?

All about waroverlay
podolsk
Posts: 249
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 15:10
Contact:

Re: EAC WORKING: HOLD YOUR PAYMENTS

Post by podolsk » 13 Oct 2019, 11:14

mashiryinaa wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 16:16
wuartat wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 10:04
Haha get shit on. You can't speak about rights when you break them.
Can you even read? Cheating doesn't violate absolutely any law by the way but abusive access to private data and sharing it without specific consent is publishable by laws of many countries.
I approve to my penalty of losing the account if they catch me cheating, but I DO NOT APPROVE any installation on my computer without my consent, specially of malware-like software that gets access to my private data and shares it with whoever they desire such as the likes of EAC.
If in Russia that kind of stuff is allowed, in Western Europe where I live it is not, and neither is in Finland, where EAC is. Legal consequences will follow, and I am willing and able to pay for such kind of a trial.
можете конечно попробовать судится с улитками , но прежде перечитайте лицензионное соглашение , в котором есть пунк что разработчик имеет право делать образно говоря всё что хочет , там тоже не глупые люди сидят и врятли что-то получится отсудить итд...
Cypher923
Posts: 20
Joined: 14 Dec 2018, 11:46
Contact:

Re: EAC WORKING: HOLD YOUR PAYMENTS

Post by Cypher923 » 13 Oct 2019, 22:35

podolsk wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 11:14
mashiryinaa wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 16:16
wuartat wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 10:04
Haha get shit on. You can't speak about rights when you break them.
Can you even read? Cheating doesn't violate absolutely any law by the way but abusive access to private data and sharing it without specific consent is publishable by laws of many countries.
I approve to my penalty of losing the account if they catch me cheating, but I DO NOT APPROVE any installation on my computer without my consent, specially of malware-like software that gets access to my private data and shares it with whoever they desire such as the likes of EAC.
If in Russia that kind of stuff is allowed, in Western Europe where I live it is not, and neither is in Finland, where EAC is. Legal consequences will follow, and I am willing and able to pay for such kind of a trial.
можете конечно попробовать судится с улитками , но прежде перечитайте лицензионное соглашение , в котором есть пунк что разработчик имеет право делать образно говоря всё что хочет , там тоже не глупые люди сидят и врятли что-то получится отсудить итд...
Licence agreements are not legally binding.
mashiryinaa
Posts: 147
Joined: 28 Aug 2019, 20:46
Contact:

Re: UPDATE: wo may still work?

Post by mashiryinaa » 14 Oct 2019, 18:05

It's hard to make a Russian understand that in some parts of the world people still have privacy rights.
Sootmen1
Posts: 11
Joined: 04 Oct 2019, 18:11
Contact:

Re: UPDATE: wo may still work?

Post by Sootmen1 » 15 Oct 2019, 06:39

mashiryinaa wrote:
14 Oct 2019, 18:05
It's hard to make a Russian understand that in some parts of the world people still have privacy rights.
if they know about it and understand how to use this knowledge. Sorry, I don’t quite speak the language.
mashiryinaa
Posts: 147
Joined: 28 Aug 2019, 20:46
Contact:

Re: UPDATE: wo may still work?

Post by mashiryinaa » 16 Oct 2019, 21:19

Sootmen1 wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 06:39
if they know about it and understand how to use this knowledge. Sorry, I don’t quite speak the language.
I'm not even trying to be mean with this, it's just sad to be such abused by a government that is supposed to work in your benefit, to such a degree that you start to think it's normal for it to happen.
Sootmen1
Posts: 11
Joined: 04 Oct 2019, 18:11
Contact:

Re: UPDATE: wo may still work?

Post by Sootmen1 » 17 Oct 2019, 06:18

mashiryinaa wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 21:19
Sootmen1 wrote:
15 Oct 2019, 06:39
if they know about it and understand how to use this knowledge. Sorry, I don’t quite speak the language.
I'm not even trying to be mean with this, it's just sad to be such abused by a government that is supposed to work in your benefit, to such a degree that you start to think it's normal for it to happen.

no, this is not normal; Many people begin to demand strict observance of all the rules of the law, not only in relation to them, but also those that provide protection, rights and opportunities. And achieve this. Woke up apparently? However, there is a nuance, superiority of position and finances, and this will be for a long time.
445
Posts: 16
Joined: 16 Mar 2019, 02:37
Contact:

Re: UPDATE: wo may still work?

Post by 445 » 17 Oct 2019, 13:56

yes,it is very good!
CrAgrit
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Oct 2019, 16:06
Contact:

UPDATE wo may still work

Post by CrAgrit » 09 Nov 2019, 20:14

Multiplayer still works and up to 6 people can play at once. Normally I have an old computer set up running a public server but you can always set up your own computer to server public or private games.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests