wtf is happening

All about waroverlay
DoomBow
Posts: 12
Joined: 03 Oct 2019, 23:10
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by DoomBow » 01 Jul 2020, 04:52

pvabert wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 20:00
DoomBow wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:21
I have a cheat with EAC bypass.
Join discord https://discord.gg/NsBGypg
50 dollars??? No thanks i prefer baunti with its limitations
Okay, have fun with that shit cheat
CatXcution
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Jun 2020, 20:37
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by CatXcution » 01 Jul 2020, 07:17

DoomBow wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:21
I have a cheat with EAC bypass.
Join discord https://discord.gg/NsBGypg
Scam
pvabert
Posts: 48
Joined: 30 Apr 2020, 22:31
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by pvabert » 01 Jul 2020, 07:54

DoomBow wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 04:52
pvabert wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 20:00
DoomBow wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 17:21
I have a cheat with EAC bypass.
Join discord https://discord.gg/NsBGypg
50 dollars??? No thanks i prefer baunti with its limitations
Okay, have fun with that shit cheat
haha it shows that you do NOT want to sell, that's why you have that price
Geppothemad
Posts: 6
Joined: 30 Jun 2020, 16:50
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by Geppothemad » 01 Jul 2020, 11:16

Just to summarize the situation:
-ArtificialAIm: i have asked some info on their forum before giving them my money and they treated me like scum. They must have some serious mental issue. However, you wont' be able to use their cheat until invited.

-Aimjunkies: seems they cheats works for a very small amount of time, then you got banned. In any case, they inject your pc with every kind of tojan and cause severe issues.

-Atlevel: pretty much scam.

-the only viable alternative is bauticheats.

UNLESS we organize ourselves in some form, contact waroverlay admin and evaluate the possibility of a private agreement, without a public site which gaijin can intercept, without much ado e without much advertisment.
mashiryinaa
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Aug 2019, 20:46
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by mashiryinaa » 01 Jul 2020, 13:58

Geppothemad wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 11:16
Just to summarize the situation:
-ArtificialAIm: i have asked some info on their forum before giving them my money and they treated me like scum. They must have some serious mental issue. However, you wont' be able to use their cheat until invited.
Don't say I didn't warn you about them.
Geppothemad wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 11:16
UNLESS we organize ourselves in some form, contact waroverlay admin and evaluate the possibility of a private agreement, without a public site which gaijin can intercept, without much ado e without much advertisment.
^^ This is actually a great idea.
pvabert
Posts: 48
Joined: 30 Apr 2020, 22:31
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by pvabert » 01 Jul 2020, 14:13

Geppothemad wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 11:16
Just to summarize the situation:
-ArtificialAIm: i have asked some info on their forum before giving them my money and they treated me like scum. They must have some serious mental issue. However, you wont' be able to use their cheat until invited.

-Aimjunkies: seems they cheats works for a very small amount of time, then you got banned. In any case, they inject your pc with every kind of tojan and cause severe issues.

-Atlevel: pretty much scam.

-the only viable alternative is bauticheats.

UNLESS we organize ourselves in some form, contact waroverlay admin and evaluate the possibility of a private agreement, without a public site which gaijin can intercept, without much ado e without much advertisment.
Great idea .... if baunticheats sells easy ... but at the cost of being more expensive and limited functions .... artificialaiming. lets you buy but do not use ... that is another scam
Freneticus
Posts: 10
Joined: 17 Jun 2020, 19:13
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by Freneticus » 01 Jul 2020, 16:45

Great idea which will never work. Even if admin would want that, he cant tell the difference between player and gaijin employee, so eventually he would be again at the same place he is trying to avoid.
mashiryinaa
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Aug 2019, 20:46
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by mashiryinaa » 01 Jul 2020, 17:17

Freneticus wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 16:45
Great idea which will never work. Even if admin would want that, he cant tell the difference between player and gaijin employee, so eventually he would be again at the same place he is trying to avoid.
Of course he can, he's got a database with all the registered emails of his longtime subscribers to work with... or he can simply reappear under another identity, that couldn't possibly connect him to the previous. That's the magic of the internet. Gayijin can suck on it.
CatXcution
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Jun 2020, 20:37
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by CatXcution » 01 Jul 2020, 17:21

Geppothemad wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 11:16
UNLESS we organize ourselves in some form, contact waroverlay admin and evaluate the possibility of a private agreement, without a public site which gaijin can intercept, without much ado e without much advertisment.
Yes i have idea like you. But my english not good i can't say it with people :D
pvabert
Posts: 48
Joined: 30 Apr 2020, 22:31
Contact:

Re: wtf is happening

Post by pvabert » 01 Jul 2020, 17:58

pvabert wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 14:13
Geppothemad wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 11:16
Just to summarize the situation:
-ArtificialAIm: i have asked some info on their forum before giving them my money and they treated me like scum. They must have some serious mental issue. However, you wont' be able to use their cheat until invited.

-Aimjunkies: seems they cheats works for a very small amount of time, then you got banned. In any case, they inject your pc with every kind of tojan and cause severe issues.

-Atlevel: pretty much scam.

-the only viable alternative is bauticheats.

UNLESS we organize ourselves in some form, contact waroverlay admin and evaluate the possibility of a private agreement, without a public site which gaijin can intercept, without much ado e without much advertisment.
============================================================================================================================
============================================================================================================================
========Great idea .... if baunticheats sells easy ... but at the cost of being more expensive and limited functions .... artificialaiming. lets you buy but do not use ... that is another scam====
Image

ban reason link https://i.imgur.com/DiWWUk0.png%20#cantfixstupid

For that comment they banned me in artificialialaiming hahahaha.
they really are mentally ill
1 those rats walk around
2 after each subscription you have to be invited again
3 they let you buy but not use the hack without invitation
3 means they are scammers
DON'T THROW YOUR MONEY for those RATS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests